Meet your partner in transformational change, Lynnsey Robinson.
This may be the first time we’re meeting. Here’s my official “blurb,” if you will:
I’m Lynnsey Robinson, and I’m a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Success Mindset Coach. My passion and purpose is in helping women all over the world align their minds for success, own their inner light, and step into their best selves by helping them clear the subconscious fear stories holding them back from achieving their ultimate vision of personal and professional success. I am here to teach you how to release self-doubt, become infinitely more confident, believe in yourself, value your unique ability, and get out of your comfort zone so you succeed at a much bigger level than you ever have before.
For the past 10 years, I have been, and continue to be, helping women release outdated limiting beliefs and align their minds for their biggest desires.
My 1:1 private hypnotherapy programs help you release past thought patterns and beliefs that have kept you stuck for so long, and connect to your higher wisdom to clear the path forward, all while creating a life you love.
I’ve been interviewed on numerous events, radio and talk shows, and have been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine and Huffington Post.
Here are some of my trainings and certifications:
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Diploma in Advanced Handwriting Analysis
- Certified Hypnotherapist - Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
- Certified Practitioner - Smoking Cessation - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Emergency Hypnosis - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Master Practitioner - Therapeutic Imagery - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Hypnosis and Childbirth - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Weight Control - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Hypnosis and PTSD - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Past Life Regression - American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner - Advanced Spiritual Regression - American Hypnosis Association
Now, here’s what my loved ones really know about me:
- I believe deeply in personal responsibility.
- I moved to Los Angeles from my home state of Michigan in 2006 because I really don’t like snow.
- I love (most) Marvel movies.
- If I make a mistake, I believe in fixing it to the best of my ability .
- I bite my straws because I think it makes them work better.
- Hershey’s Symphony chocolate bar is my absolute fave.
- I am fiercely loving, but not lenient.
- I love everything about Scotland, and have a dream open a B&B there (with hypnosis on the side of course)
- I will go to bat for you when no one else will, and believe in you even if you don’t believe in yourself (until you do).
- I am very spiritual and I will usually connect to my clients metaphysically during sessions.
- My husband is my best friend and fiercest supporter.
- My life’s purpose is to help you create yours and have you step into your best, true self, both in business and in life.
And in the end, here’s what I stand for:
- I believe in doing everything with intention and integrity.
- I believe that your passions aren’t random, that they are your calling.
- I believe that your potential for greatness is already within you, and that you just need the right tools to help you grow into it.
- I believe you haven’t come this far to only get this far.
- I believe that you ARE good enough. There is nothing wrong with you.
- I believe that we are all born with a purpose and that it’s our divine duty to use it for good.
- I believe in aligning your energy and mind to what you truly want and deserve.
- I believe in the power of help, that it’s incredibly difficult to do great things by yourself.
- I believe you are worthy of every detail of your dream, big or small, and that you can have it all.
- I believe in protecting ourselves against naysayers and people who think too small.
- I believe that 90% of success is directly related to the state of your mindset.
- I believe in stepping outside your comfort zone, because growth and comfort cannot exist in the same space.
- I believe that change can only happen when staying stuck becomes scarier than the risk of moving on.
- I believe in you and your greatness.
Are you with me?